You know how OneMob helps you engage with prospects and keep up with customers. But did you know how video can enhance your everyday email communication, social media presence and more? Check out our tips below to easily make video a part of your everyday.
Give your text-based emails a much needed facelift.
- Signature line: Whether you include your own message or your company’s latest marketing video, a video thumbnail image below your name drives more engagement.
- Auto reply: If you’re out of office, let your contacts know when you’ll be back and how to reach you. If you’re out for the holidays
- Adding a new person to a thread: Eliminate any confusion by introducing new characters to the conversation.
On Social Media
Become the ultimate social seller.
- Twitter: Whether it’s one to one or one to many, express yourself beyond 140 characters.
- LinkedIn profile: Let your connections meet the real you with an intro to yourself and projects you’ve accomplished.
- LinkedIn InMail: Not a contact in SFDC? No problem. Link a video in your message to make a warm introduction.
- Facebook and Blog: Have your own blog or page? Stand out as your own thought leader by creating your own video and viewing experience.
When you realize how easy and fun it is, you’ll be looking for excuses to use it.
- Invitations: Drive registration with personal invitations to your next summit or show.
- On the floor: Capture the moment at trade shows and events.
- Hiring: Connect with potential candidates.
- Training: Reps can practice their sales pitch or customer request responses for managers to assess progress and provide training.
- Internal messaging: Make announcements from leadership, send updates to teams, add to your monthly newsletter or
- Marketing: This one’s a no brainer. Adding visual content to your campaigns increases opens, engagement and conversions.