You learned how to engage and win over prospects in Part 1 of Watch Me OneMob, but don’t let the ball stop there. In the second part of our series, learn how video messaging can help you engage, educate and keep customers coming back for more; over and over again.
Guiding the Purchase Path
Kick off the trial period on a strong note.
- Welcome new trial participants: Make the next phase of the experience just as sincere as the first by continuing the warmth and support.
- Schedule activation and/or training: Get them excited by hyping up the kickoff and training dates.
- Offer your support: Let them know you’re there for them to address any questions or concerns.
- Gather feedback: Don’t just tell, but show that their opinion matters to you.
Making the Transition
Guide them through the early stages to ensure they’re successful.
- Handoff from the Account Executive: Seamlessly introduce the next character in the relationship, the Customer Success Manager.
- Outline upcoming support: Rather than sending over bulleted lists, quickly describe your support plan.
- Answer support issues: Provide a clear explanation to any questions and show that you’re there for them every step of the way.
- Provide training: Give them the guidance they need to get started and be successful.
- Show new or underutilized features: Help customers make the most of your product to ensure they get maximum results.
Carrying the Relationship
Lead into the renewal period and reduce chances of churn.
- Survey to assess NPS (Net Promoter Score): Ask customers what worked and what didn’t. They’ll be more likely to reply back when they can see that you really care.
- Engage before the renewal: Make sure satisfaction is high and address any outstanding concerns.
- Share success stories: Show them ways other customers use your product to solve similar issues.
- Product training videos: Provide tutorials and how-to’s to keep customers educated and up to speed.