Welcome Watch Me OneMob, a three-part series bringing you all the best ways to use OneMob across the entire customer lifecycle. Check out the video below to learn how you can start selling with video.
Make that first impression count and get that first meeting.
- Prospect cold outreach: Warm your prospect up to you with a video that shows you’re not an automated robot- no phone required
- Welcome an inbound lead: Introduce yourself as a person and a resource for their needs and questions
- Follow up to an unreturned call: Send a video reminder that they can watch on their own time.
- Final outreach before “closing file:” Make your last shot your best show with a personalised approach
- Revive dead leads: Get yourself back on the radar. Take it from these reps at LinkedIn
- Introduction after referral: They know who referred you, now it’s time to know you
Building the Relationship
Now that you’ve got the ball in motion, keep the momentum going.
- Introduction: Make a smooth handoff from the SDR to Account Exec
- Confirm meeting with AE: You’re less likely to get stood up
- Agenda set for an upcoming call: consider it a warm up
- Summarize meeting: follow up with a quick recap and visual/verbal reminder
- Trial status update: Save time by verbally summarizing reports and progress
- Share best practices: Show them what works to increase activity and engagement
- Stay top of mind: During long sales cycle, don’t let yourself be forgotten
Closing the Deal
The buck doesn’t stop when pen goes to paper.
- Show a demo: Whether it’s a product or experience, showing goes farther than telling
- Introduction: Make a smooth handoff from Sales to Customer Success or Account Manager
- Trial summary: Reinforce the value that you deliver with statistics and improvements
- Closing proposal: Be less pricey and more personal. Create a relationship and not just a transaction!
- Thought leadership: Share meaningful content or messages from executives
- Thank new customers: This is the perfect way show appreciation to customers as well as get referrals and introductions to new opportunities