Nimesh and I took a big bet on video 5 years ago and we’ve learned a TON along the way. Like the saying goes, it takes a village to raise a child, and it’s taken a village to build this company. We are so grateful to our team (present and past), customers, investors, advisors, partners, families and friends.
5 Things We’ve Learned Along The Way
- Video is here to stay! Even if you’re not using it (what’s taking you so long!), you’re definitely consuming it. And we love the growing appetite businesses are having toward video in sales.
- Don’t give up! Everyone is looking for a quick success, but it’s the long game that’s most rewarding and demonstrates the real winners. You may stumble along the way (if you didn’t, you’re not taking enough risks!), but if you can weather the storm, you will eventually see the most beautiful rainbow.
- Be courageous! Startups are not for the faint of heart, they are full of risks and uncertainty. However, they are also an opportunity to flex your “muscle” and make bold, courageous and defining moves in your life. And often times, that’s when things get exhilarating and fulfilling.
- Surround yourself with amazing people! Life’s too short to dread where you work. Find a team that inspires you…and that you can inspire…and then do amazing things together.
- Don’t limit your thinking! Bill Gates said, “Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.” We feel the same way Bill. We hope we can continue to amaze all of you over the next 5 years.
Happy Birthday OneMob!