We are so proud of you! Look out for some amazing things coming soon! Here’s a quick video to say thanks to all of you!
ONEMOB WINS GOLD STEVIE® AWARD IN 2021 STEVIE AWARDS FOR SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE
FAIRFAX, VIRGINIA – February 3, 2021 – OneMob was presented with a Gold Stevie® Award for Relationship Management Solution in the New Product & Service category in the 15th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service last night.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world’s top honors for customer service, contact center, business development and sales professionals. The Stevie Awards organizes eight of the world’s leading business awards programs, also including the prestigious American Business Awards® and International Business Awards®.
Winners will be recognized during a virtual awards ceremony on April 14.
More than 2,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry, in 51 nations, were considered in this year’s competition. Winners were determined by the average scores of more than 160 professionals worldwide on nine specialized judging committees. Entries were considered in more than 90 categories for customer service and contact center achievements, including Contact Center of the Year, Award for Innovation in Customer Service, and Customer Service Department of the Year; more than 60 categories for sales and business development achievements, ranging from Senior Sales Executive of the Year to Sales Training or Business Development Executive of the Year to Sales Department of the Year; and categories to recognize new products and services, solution providers, and organizations’ and individuals’ response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
OneMob is an all-in-one video platform focused on video messaging for businesses. Business relationships were challenged more than ever because of the global pandemic and our mission has always been to help ease the transition to a more remote world. As professionals continue working from home and relationships become more virtual, OneMob brings a more personal, engaging and effective way to improve communications and create relationships. “What an incredible way to start 2021! We are so excited and honored to be awarded the prestigious Gold Stevie® Award,” exclaimed Sati Hillyer, OneMob Founder and CEO. “Our vision is to make business communications more personal and we are seeing video become a first class citizen in relationship management. This award validates the need to incorporate video in all forms of internal and external communication to increase effectiveness, engagement and create a winning advantage for prospect, customer and employee lifecycle.”
Below are some of the comments from the Stevie Award Judges:
Great work in making it simpler for video production. Highly customer focused … at the sub-pro level.
As an idea, this is an interesting breakthrough in the world of business, especially CRM. With this tool, business entities can create a great connection between the user and the customer. I think this is a proof that the world has shifted into 5.0, which allows close connection with each other without needing face to face meetings. Great idea by a great company.
Interesting concept and they have the clients to prove benefits of the software, the videos are definitely more engaging.
Many companies may benefit from this tool. It seems like it is quick and easy to work with it too.
I was much more engaged watching OneMob video submission for this Stevie Award than I was on practically any other award entry. I was so convinced, that I immediately sent your website to one of my sales leaders for one of our products. Very convincing. Great job.
Great Thoughts regarding presenting an interactive view as compared to emails. Emails does satisfy a business communication but not sufficient enough. Emails usually missed the sentiments part and OneMob idea is definitely better. loved how the emails can be embedded with videos or even replaced. Also, liked the fact that analytics are being created around it and definitely the actions taken on the video. Great work and I am proud that I could judge this category and idea. Thank you.
The idea of the video platform for relationship management is unique. OneMob is an all-in-one video platform for relationship management that allows businesses to be more personal, engaging, instant and measurable. It allows you to create and share the video content for an instant measurable impact. OneMob has won various industry awards and has highest rating of its product.
A very good tailored platform for CRM presented by OneMob.
Great integration of services for our new world of websites, easy for business to see how these services can be integrated. Marketing metrics clearly stated.
“In the toughest working environment in memory for most organizations, 2021 Stevie Award winners still found ways to innovate, grow sales, please their customers, and secure new business,” said Stevie Awards president Maggie Gallagher. “The judges have recognized and rewarded this, and we join them in applauding this year’s winners for their continued success. We look forward to recognizing them on April 14.”
Details about the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service and the list of Stevie winners in all categories are available at www.StevieAwards.com/Sales.
OneMob is an all-in-one video platform for internal and external business communications. With OneMob, users can record and upload video, build and share webpages of content, send and track emails, host and track online meetings, and measure and tie video and content engagement back to revenue in Salesforce and MS Dynamics. OneMob is used by large and small companies including Cisco, Liberty Mutual, Sacramento Kings, Okta, Zoom, OKC Thunder, Moody’s and more. Users see a 5-10X increase in engagement when sending communications that include OneMob video and content. OneMob is a Gartner Cool Vendor, Aragon Hot Vender, Stevie 2020 and 2021 Winner and San Francisco Business Times Top 100 fastest growing private company in 2018, 2019 and 2020. Learn more about OneMob at https://onemob.com/.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East & North Africa Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
2021 is already looking brighter, but at OneMob we wanted to remind you of some of the amazing innovations that came out of 2020 that you can start using TODAY to make this your best year yet!
Here’s a list of our top 10 2020 features and how you can start using them (in no particular order).
- New Webcam Recorder – with nothing to install, our new webcam recorder is fast, simple and powerful. Take advantage of the integrated teleprompter to produce perfect videos and enjoy full high-definition recording. Pro tip – Recording from your computer is often easier than mobile because you don’t need to hold your phone or setup a tripod.
- Video Trimming – we released a new trimmer that can trim the beginning, end and NOW middle. This means you can record a video and not worry about those mistakes you made while recording. Record all the way till the end in 1 take and then trim them out with our easy-to-use video trimmer. Pro tip – you can also upload videos into OneMob and use our trimmer to fix them (will apply to #5).
- Video Merging – ever want to have an intro video before you cut to that demo? Well now you can by selecting the videos you desire, arranging the order and clicking Merge. That’s it! We will produce 1 video that merges all your videos together. Pro tip – you can merge any videos together in OneMob. Feel free to upload a video or even merge a video that was shared with you to collaborate on video content.
- Video Watermarking – we updated our watermarking so you can do it anytime. Before you record and NOW after. This is especially great if you produce the video someplace else and you want to upload into OneMob to edit, share, track. Add your company logo to any video to ensure it has your company’s branding. Pro tip – try uploading client logos so you can add their watermark to your videos too!
- Zoom Integration – you recorded your Zoom meeting now what? With OneMob for Zoom, you can automatically import all your cloud recordings, auto-tag them for easy discovery, edit them using Trim, Merge and our other video editing capabilities, and then send and track them to know who/what is being watched. This is a perfect way to share (and track) your meeting recording. Pro tip – Zoom has a fantastic virtual background feature with other special effects. Try recording a personal video in Zoom and use our integration to bring it over and use in your business outreach.
- Second Logo on Pages – when it’s time to share your OneMob video/content, take advantage of the second logo on the page to personalize the experience for your recipient. If you are selling to Company X or Y, put their logo next to yours to make it even more special. Pro tip – you can make as many pages as you want. Create a master page with the common content added and then make copies of this page to personalize for each client. Everyone loves seeing their logo.
- Office 365 and Gmail Integration – one of our most powerful features is the ability to email and track your OneMob videos/content. Now you can ensure every email you send, schedule and track in OneMob is going through your email server, not ours! Pro tip – before you send a OneMob email, be sure to set this up so the email comes from you AND this will also ensure the email shows up in your Sent Mail so you can follow up. Office 365 users get the added bonus of automatically appending their Outlook signature to every OneMob email you send.
- Animated Thumbnail – before you click Send, consider using an Animated Thumbnail (aka animated GIF). Every video you record or upload to OneMob will generate a static and animated thumbnail. Animated thumbnails make the image move in the email, LinkedIn message, text message, etc. The movement is one more way to capture your recipient’s attention and drive a click. Pro tip – animated thumbnails are great to use if you accidentally closed your eyes at the beginning of the recording. Instead of sending a thumbnail with your eyes closed, they will see you moving instead which helps to hide little mistakes like that.
- Admin/Manager Dashboard – if you’re the OneMob Admin or Manager for your group, you are going to LOVE our usage dashboard. It quickly summarizes the top 10 content (videos, docs, images, urls), top 10 pages, top 10 emails and top 10 links in a given date range. You can also filter by team and see a user leaderboard to see who’s setting the bar. Pro tip – the dashboard is the perfect place to see what’s working and identify what best practices can be shared across the team.
- Outlook Plugin – we know reps live and breathe inside of Outlook, so OneMob now does too. Install our Outlook plugin and you can access your entire OneMob library inside Outlook so you can quickly and easily add a video to any email you send. OneMob will still track all the engagement so you can know what’s happening the moment you click Send. Pro tip – OneMob for Outlook integrates with Salesforce and MS Dynamics, so we can also track all the engagement back to the Lead, Contact, Account and Opportunity to measure engagement to business outcomes.
That was more challenging than I thought! We released so many amazing things in 2020, it’s hard to pick the top 10. We hope these features and pro tips inspire you to get more out of video and OneMob in 2021. Want to see a demo of these features, check them all out here: https://go.onemob.com/p/top2020features
Have an idea of features we should consider? Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we prepare for 2021 and part with 2020, we have an opportunity to reflect on the past year. I believe many of us entered 2020 with so much enthusiasm to not just start a new year, but a new decade. Even the look of the year was so cool…2020. It immediately inspired feel good stories of customers leaving $2020 tips to their servers at the start of the year. Our collective expectations were high!
What happened next…well we know how that story played out and how it continues to affect everyone in one form or another. COVID-19 jarred 2020 and we are still looking for a light at the end of this seemingly endless tunnel. In times like this, it’s hard to notice glimmers of hope, joy and gratitude.
OneMob was not immune to what happened and we even had employees (or their family members) infected by COVID-19. Like so many people and companies out there, we have had to adapt, and through that adaptation, we are forging a new approach to the way we do business, to the way we create, to the way we serve and to the way to grow. Here are some 2020 highlights that we wanted to share:
1) 66,483 and counting videos created in 2020
2) We released 629 features created and squashed 631 bugs
3) According to G2, we have achieved top scores against the competition:
4) We got a Stevie Award! But more importantly we are helping people get jobs in this difficult climate:
5) Released some fan favorites including: OneMob for Zoom, Management Dashboards, Advanced Video Editing (Trim, Merge, Watermark, Animated/Custom Thumbnail), Office 365 and Gmail Email Integration, Recycle Bin, New Video Player, Client Branded Pages, Facebook and Instagram Integration, Text/SMS Button and so much more!
6) Became a job skill – maybe we should start a certification 🙂
7) Launched #OneMobLive on LinkedIn – follow us here to attend future sessions
8) Made SFBT Top 100 Fastest Growing SF Bay Area Private Companies for a 3rd year in a row!
9) Redesigned our entire website – sneak peak here
10) Fostered an amazing team that has become a family regardless of the 1000s of miles that separate us
In life, it’s important to have goals and with goals come expectations, BUT 2020 showed us that life can’t be controlled so don’t get addicted to the expectations. If life gives you lemons…find some ice, water, sugar and friends and make the best damn lemonade you can make!
From the entire OneMob team, Happy New Year and make the best of 2021.
2020 has not been easy for any business and we’ve learned a lot. Thank you to all our supporters and advocates. We hope to continue to amaze you in 2021!
BIG congrats to all the other companies that made the list, you’re inspiring. Thank you Mary Huss, Julia Cooper and SFBT team for your recognition and the virtual reception.
According to the TED Book, Smile by Ron Gutman, “Smiling provides the same level of brain stimulation as up to 2,000 chocolate bars or 16,000 pounds sterling in cash.” It’s good for us and it’s great to share.
We need more smiles! Businesses are struggling now more than ever because of the enormous changes that continue to impact companies and how we work. The work from home economy is here to stay, which unfortunately creates more distance and separation from customers.
This means more “sales touches” are required to just get attention, let alone get a call or virtual meeting. This transition has not been easy for many, however for some, they are evolving quickly and implementing changes to adapt to a more virtual world where they can still be personal and make their clients successful.
Liberty Mutual is one of those companies. Chris Capone recently shared an example of innovation from one of his sellers, Don Disch. “I want to take a moment to appreciate Don Disch, a Lead Sales Representative in Oklahoma with 19 years at Liberty Mutual. Like many others in our 2,000+ strong sales force, Don was challenged to find ways to connect with customers after face-to-face meetings went away this year. He found success with a personalized video that explains who he is and how he can help. I am proud of Don, and the entire team, for demonstrating resilience, creativity and flexibility during the pandemic and finding new ways to serve our customers.”
Below is Don’s OneMob video he’s been using with prospects to help them on their journey, and it all starts with a smile.
The Results: Immediately after using OneMob in his outreach, Don increased his response rate by 7X!
Challenging times require challenging changes. I know first hand recording a video takes more time than sending over another text based email, but no email will ever convey your smile and your sincere desire to help like a video will.
I encourage everyone reading this to look at the way you (or your team) currently connect with prospects, customers, partners and employees, and ask yourself if you can make this more personal. Can you start with a smile? Visit https://onemob.com/ to learn more or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
We won a Stevie Award! What’s a Stevie Award? Well…as my friend Mario Martinez Jr. says, these are the “Oscars” for businesses selected by a global group of judges that award companies on a variety of topics and achievements.
Companies that win Stevie Awards include IBM, DP DHL, Apple, BT, Ford Motor Company, ING, Procter & Gamble, Roche Group, Samsung, Dell Technologies, Allianz Global Assistance, just to name a few.
So it’s quite an honor to win one of their prestigious awards.
But this year was different. COVID-19 changed the face of the world and continues to impact people everyday, so the Stevie Awards team created a new category: COVID-19 RESPONSE
These categories will recognize the responses of business development, customer service, and sales organizations and professionals to the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on their customers, employees, partners, and other stakeholders.
And I’m humbled, proud and grateful to announce we won and placed Bronze in Most Valuable Corporate Response. We know COVID-19 has made video a necessity for businesses, and as a video company we asked ourselves what else we can do to help. People often use our platform to record, send and track videos with customers and employees, but we know we can help in other areas as well such as job hunting. So as we saw the unemployment rates continue to grow at an unprecedented rate, we launched OneMob Free.
OneMob Free gives any person who’s lost their job or has been looking for a job a free license of OneMob, so they can record videos to use in the job hunting process. It could be a video to get you in the door, or a thank you video after a round of interviews. The best thing is you get notified immediately when your video is watched, which can relieve stress when waiting anxiously.
And it works! Out of respect and privacy, I won’t share the person’s name but I was happy to receive this email from a OneMob Free user:
COVID-19 will forever change how we live our lives and how we interact with one another. We thank the Stevie Awards team for creating this category to create more good during a very difficult time. We hope we can continue to help and provide value to those affected and encourage you to tell your network about OneMob Free if they’ve been impacted.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East & North Africa Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 nominations each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.