As we prepare for 2021 and part with 2020, we have an opportunity to reflect on the past year. I believe many of us entered 2020 with so much enthusiasm to not just start a new year, but a new decade. Even the look of the year was so cool…2020. It immediately inspired feel good stories of customers leaving $2020 tips to their servers at the start of the year. Our collective expectations were high!
What happened next…well we know how that story played out and how it continues to affect everyone in one form or another. COVID-19 jarred 2020 and we are still looking for a light at the end of this seemingly endless tunnel. In times like this, it’s hard to notice glimmers of hope, joy and gratitude.
OneMob was not immune to what happened and we even had employees (or their family members) infected by COVID-19. Like so many people and companies out there, we have had to adapt, and through that adaptation, we are forging a new approach to the way we do business, to the way we create, to the way we serve and to the way to grow. Here are some 2020 highlights that we wanted to share:
1) 66,483 and counting videos created in 2020
2) We released 629 features created and squashed 631 bugs
3) According to G2, we have achieved top scores against the competition:
4) We got a Stevie Award! But more importantly we are helping people get jobs in this difficult climate:
5) Released some fan favorites including: OneMob for Zoom, Management Dashboards, Advanced Video Editing (Trim, Merge, Watermark, Animated/Custom Thumbnail), Office 365 and Gmail Email Integration, Recycle Bin, New Video Player, Client Branded Pages, Facebook and Instagram Integration, Text/SMS Button and so much more!
6) Became a job skill – maybe we should start a certification 🙂
7) Launched #OneMobLive on LinkedIn – follow us here to attend future sessions
8) Made SFBT Top 100 Fastest Growing SF Bay Area Private Companies for a 3rd year in a row!
9) Redesigned our entire website – sneak peak here
10) Fostered an amazing team that has become a family regardless of the 1000s of miles that separate us
In life, it’s important to have goals and with goals come expectations, BUT 2020 showed us that life can’t be controlled so don’t get addicted to the expectations. If life gives you lemons…find some ice, water, sugar and friends and make the best damn lemonade you can make!
From the entire OneMob team, Happy New Year and make the best of 2021.