The last 3 months of the year always go by so fast. As we start to close out 2018, we are reminded of some of the amazing accomplishments we’ve had this year. Here’s our top 5 list and a couple predictions of what’s to come…
#5 – This was very surprising, but we were invited to the Emergence Capital Founders’ Forum to learn how they are helping some of the largest and fasting growing companies in the world (Salesforce, Veeva, Box, Zoom, Yammer, and so many more) build out their sales and marketing GTM strategy and team. They speak to 2000 CEOs each year and only invite 20 (1%) to this exclusive event. It was a company honor and we learned a bunch of valuable insight. Thanks you Emergence Capital!
#4 – One of the best things about enterprise software is that it’s a collaboration game. No one tool can do it all (and if they say the can…I’d keep looking). OneMob is no exception, we add value in certain places and lean on others to complete the flow. We are so thankful to our official (and unofficial) partners including Salesforce, Vengreso, Cisco, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Outreach, SalesLoft, DialSource, Zoom, Conversica, ZipWhip, FEVO…more to come. We look forward to delivering the best enterprise platform together.
#3 – Sports has become a material vertical for us. OneMob is now used by 30% of the NBA and 20% of the MLB. We have already started to expand to other leagues including NFL, NHL, MLS and more. People go to sporting events to make experiences and memories…and Sports Sellers are seeing video as an effective way to sell the experience, not the ticket.
#2 – We released so many amazing features, here’s just a sample:
- Document Tracking (send and track any document)
- Record Face and Screen simultaneously with OneScreen (even on top of full screen PowerPoint)
- Integration with MS Dynamics (we already integrate to Salesforce)
- Email Scheduling
- Advanced Video Editing on the Web, including Green Screen and Trimming
- Content Security Control (i.e. password protection and expiration dates)
- Mail Merge (use OneMob in any 3rd party emailing tool, while still tracking all viewer engagement) – check out our SalesLoft and Outreach integrations
- Video Approval (setup approval workflow before videos are used publicly)
There are so many more to list and enjoy. Feel free to learn more here.
And #1 is OneMob makes Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the San Francisco Bay Area. We worked hard to secure our first ELA with a fortune 100 while achieving near profitability in 2018. To be placed in this list with so many amazing companies is such an incredible honor. We at OneMob are so grateful and even more motivated to continue to provide you the best video and content platform.
So What’s in Store for 2019?
Let’s start with 3 things because you know things always change.
- Enterprise software is always consolidating and we see this as an opportunity to evolve and grow. Look for our platform to truly become more than just video.
- We are moving away from self-service individuals to focus on team and enterprises. This will allow us to tailor our roadmap to features and benefits for teams of 10 users or more.
- Finally we want to improve the gap between Sales and Marketing. Many OneMob users are in Sales, but they lean heavily on Marketing to make content. OneMob is focused on building a product that provides: Content (Marketing) + Context (Sales) + Call to Action (Results)
Enjoy the rest of 2018 and have a great 2019!